The easiest way to find a “mix date” for your eLiquid is to consult the Born On Date on the bottle!
I am going to defer an in-depth explanation of steeping for another post, but – here are some quick pro-tips.
- Consult each individual product page for recommended steeping times and compare the mix date to the current date.
- Due to the fact that our liquid is adequately pre-steeped, most people will find most Nicoticket eJuice suitable for vaping “fresh out of the box” (FOOB).
- The flavors that incorporate a bakery or tobacco element generally take longer than a fruit vape… 2-4 weeks for fruit… 2-4 MONTHS for a bakery/tobacco vape.
- Your mileage may vary… recommendations are just that, recommendations. Some prefer this eLiquid or that fresh… others prefer the very same eJuice well steeped… and still others have a magical “sweet-spot” somewhere in the life-cycle of each individual eLiquid.
- The only steadfast rule is “Never put down a bottle you are enjoying.” Experiment with it… the most important thing is to enjoy the journey!!